Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial auto insurance may protect you and your employees against financial loss if one of you has an accident and people or their properties are injured.

What does auto insurance cover?

Commercial auto insurance policies may offer various types of coverage, including:

Property Damage Liability

Property damage liability coverage may help pay for damage your vehicle causes to another person's property.

Bodily Injury Liability

Bodily injury liability coverage may protect against financial loss. It may also provide for your legal defense in the event of a lawsuit resulting from an accident you or your family member caused in which another person was injured or killed.

Medical Payments

Medical payments coverage may help pay medical expenses for you and your family after an auto accident.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage may help pay for damage to your car in the event of a collision.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive coverage may help pay for non-collision damage to your car. Examples of non-collision damage include theft, vandalism and natural disasters.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage may help pay expenses for bodily injury and/or death to you and your passengers in the event your accident is caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.

Uninsured motorist property damage may help pay for damage to your vehicle in the event your accident is caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver or a "hit and run" driver.

Who needs commercial auto insurance?

If your vehicle is owned by your business, is used for business purposes, requires higher liability or is deemed heavy-duty, you may be need a commercial auto policy.

Our team is here to help you find appropriate coverage at a competitive price.

This website is for general information only and does not amend, modify supplement or guarantee any insurance policy. Your eligibility for insurance coverage is subject to the determination of qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company.